2Need an introduction to Hybrid

  • Stuart Bruce
    Sep 20, 1999
      Evenin' all.

      On October 17th I'm going to the Musik gig in Newcastle, with Faithless,
      Hybrid, Groove Armada & Paul Van Dyk- anyone else from this list going
      to be there?

      Anyway, I must admit that while I'm quite well up on Faithless and
      Groove Armada, I know next to nothing about Hybrid- the only thing I
      have is the "If I Survive" single.

      So my point is, what's the best way I could find out more about Hybrid?
      I've seen their new album in the stores, is there another album or is
      this their first? Is there a discography somewhere? etc.etc.etc. Any &
      all info appreciated.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart. Sig to follow.