19899Global Gathering

  • djjayu
    Aug 4, 2004
      Did anyone see Hybrid at Global on Saturday? Although I do remember
      parts of the set (actually just the Orb remix and the fact that they
      didn't play 'The Great Beyond' - shame) I was a little bit mullered.
      So I'm pretty annoyed about that as they were going to be the
      highlight of my night but nevermind, it was self-induced I guess.
      Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on
      any of the tunes they played as I'll hunt them down on the net and
      try to jog my memory a bit.
      Cheers guys
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic