19866Help still required - Cascade Ringtone - Can send to others

  • bigfrankblue1980
    Jul 29, 2004
      Hi

      First of all thanks to everyone who responded. No one though
      answered my question...

      Where can i get a copy of the actual track "CASCADE"?

      I have searched everywhere, I did however buy a data cable for my
      Motorola V600. Anyone with any information that helps me to get the
      actual full song will be rewarded with me sending them the ringtone
      optimised in a special mp3 format for all new generation mobiles.
      Infact anyone who wnats it I'll happily send a copy to. I'm
      obviously way too nice for my own good but there you go....

      Matt
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic