19860RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid Ringtones (was: re:- Cascade Track)

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Jul 29 5:37 AM
      I reckon the riff from Burnin' would work quite nicely on a mobile phone..
      I tried to program it on my Nokia 3330 but had little joy, as I don't know
      much about programming ringtones and I don't have much patience as well.
      Might try it again.

      Later,
      Jits.

      P.S. Front Row_on Telewest are using Know Your Enemy for S.W.A.T.
      trailer... I wonder who gave them a copy of Morning Sci-Fi.

      >I've been wanting a Hybrid ringtone for ages. C'mon...one of us must
      >be able to make a decent one?!
      >
      >Ally
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic