19391Re: Upcoming TV progs using Hybrid for their promos [BBC]

  • thefreester
    Jun 1, 2004
      You weren't the only one to catch that on BBC2 last Thurs... (missus
      loves gardening - honest).

      It sounded to me like some kind of 'orchestra only' version without
      any of the electronic beeps, bumps or whistles. It certainly went on
      longer than when I would expect the techno to kick in!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
      > Sorry for the somewhat tortuous subject line. I remember people got
      mislead
      > and upset when 'Hybrid on TV' was used last time!
      >
      > Anyway, believe it or not, 'Finished Symphony' was used on the
      Chelsea
      > Flower Show prog on BBC2 on Thurs (what was I doing watching it I
      hear you
      > cry). Unsurprisingly, it was faded out before the hi-hats and bass
      kicked
      > in.
      >
      > I think this was mentioned before, but I just caught 'I Know' being
      used for
      > some prog on BBC1 called 'Imagine.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > James