19377Upcoming TV progs using Hybrid for their promos [BBC]

  • James Warren
    May 29 9:51 AM
      Sorry for the somewhat tortuous subject line. I remember people got mislead
      and upset when 'Hybrid on TV' was used last time!

      Anyway, believe it or not, 'Finished Symphony' was used on the Chelsea
      Flower Show prog on BBC2 on Thurs (what was I doing watching it I hear you
      cry). Unsurprisingly, it was faded out before the hi-hats and bass kicked
      in.

      I think this was mentioned before, but I just caught 'I Know' being used for
      some prog on BBC1 called 'Imagine.

      Cheers,

      James
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic