19179Re: behold kazaa's greatness

  • Aaron
    Apr 28, 2004
      Kazaa is the worst place to find music, period. Most of the stuff
      on there is mislabeled, partial rips. I guess if you are looking
      for new 'techno' music maybe you should just stay on Kazaa. Once you
      realize you want to find new electronic music, maybe then you can
      move onto better sources.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "breezytreez" <junkmaniac@e...>
      wrote:
      > One night, I was searching for new techno music. Now, if you live
      in
      > America, thats a hard feat. The only way to find new music is
      through
      > kazaa. I usually start with good songs I know, for instance:
      Radiohead
      > - Everything in it's right place. This was where i stumbled upon
      > Hybrid. I downloaded the remix, and fell in love. I preceeded to
      > download every hybrid song I could get my hands on that night. The
      > next day, I went to my local cd shop and bought the one hybrid cd
      they
      > had in stock preceeded to order the others that were not there.
      >
      > I use kazaa as a searching and previewing service. If somebody
      > recomends a band, i'll download a few of their more popular songs,
      > illegally, and if i enjoy them, i will go out and buy their album.
      > Yes, Hybrid, i do recognize that you do have 30 second sound bites
      of
      > songs on www.hybrid-group.com, but come on, half of them don't even
      > work, and the ones that do, don't potray your music well enough. 30
      > seconds is just not enough time.
      >
      > I am just saying this because of all the flak kazaa and it's users
      are
      > getting for downloading songs illegally. Yes, I downloaded Hybrid's
      > songs illegally. And yes, I am glad i did so because without kazaa
      > wouldn't be one fans and paying customers that I am today
      >
      > This thread may be a little out of place. If it is, i apologize in
      > advance. If it's not, please give me your comments!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic