19017Re: [Hybrid] Out of the Dark...a bootleg remix..

  • RICHARD LUND
    Apr 10, 2004
      Hey Ram..

      Well I have to say great remix...

      Being quite the Hybrid collector Ive run into quite a few bootleg / mash-up remixes ...

      And some are quality & some are crap....but your remix was definitely a quality remix..

      A couple of questions though...

      1.) The vocals .... ripped from the original version , during the breakdown??... (I also like the vocal effects you added)

      2.) The music .... what did you use to re-create the music ?? Did you use the Soundtrack Mix of Out of the Dark ??.. DId you know there's a Soundtrack Mix of Out of the Dark ??..

      3.) If you didn't use the vocals ripped , or the soundtrack mix do you have samples of the original track??..(like what they gave out for the Sasha - Airdrawndagger remix contest / BT Remix contest...

      So great remix... definitely going to become part of my full collection...

      Rick

      Thanks for the frank, feedback...and the compliments.
      Well, I guess I have to be a little bit more creative in naming
      the remix.. :),

      I intended this mix to be a progressive house dancefloor one...

      I have some more productions. They can be viewed through..

      http://www.pipelinestudios.com<http://www.pipelinestudios.com/>

      and navigating to the music page....although I haven't uploaded
      some of my most recent mixes...I will do so tonight..so if you
      check back tomorrow it should have some newer tracks...like
      an unkle (reign) bootleg remix ..as well...

      cheers,
      ram.

      p.s: i will take the suggestions you mentioned...in uploading the
      newer tracks..
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic