19014Re: [Hybrid] Re: Need help with Japanese releases

  • Lan
    Apr 9, 2004

      for asian/jp releases,
      i've heard that www.yesasia.com is good. the site has
      in a bit of english and will ship to most anywhere. if
      not, amazon.co.jp works too, but i don't know if they
      will ship out of jp.

      when all else fails, you can always also go to jp
      bookstores, they can do special orders for CDs,
      assuming that you have either artiste/album/cd name
      their rates probably runs around JPY100/USD1.30 or so.

      hope that helps

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND"
      > <_schwa_@m...> wrote:
      > I know this is completely off topic ...but..
      > Ive been looking for a couple of Japanese only cds
      > ...(non-hybrid)
      > But am having problems finding them / and when I do
      > I cant read the
      > page to actually order the cds...
      > Anyone have any suggestions?..
      > Any good sites for Japan only releases in english??
      > Anyone from Japan wanna help me out with some
      > purchases??
      > Figured Id try ..
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic