18965Kinnie - Starr - Alright - Hybrid's Toronoto Tech Dub

  • RICHARD LUND
    Apr 6, 2004
      So I finally got my hands on this track last night...

      Its too bad that this hasn't got more of a push from the label , Distinctive or Hybrid..

      And although I really do enjoy it , it doesn't sound like Hybrid spent much time working on it..

      Kind of threw it together ... not bad ... but it sounds like older material..

      Actually it really reminds me of a couple of other tracks (Hybrid Mixes) but I cant put my finger on which ones...

      The beats are nice (drum twitching everywhere) , classic Hybrid ...

      Atmospheric sounds ... .Kinnie Starr isnt a bad singer also ....

      All in all Id definitely say it's a top notch mix....

      Now I wonder why the boys arent playing this in there DJ sets...and I wonder if this will be one of the many tracks on the possible RAAPB2....

      Will have to wait and see...

      Rick
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic