18565Just saw the boys in perth

  • Matt Comi
    Feb 29, 2004
      The lads just did an aaawesome couple of hours in Perth. Very exciting,
      very amazing. I was up the front with some friends, Chris smiled for the
      camera, and I waved at Mike a few times. All in all, very amazing. They
      played a wicked remix of I'm still awake, (not sure who it was by) as
      well as their mix of REM's great beyond. Unbelievable.

      I was hoping for their mix of Love will tear us apart, but never mind.
      Hopefully they'll be back soon for a live set.

      P.S. I screamed Dish Pump over and over, but it got nothing more from
      the two than a nod and a smile. Doh! Should have made a shirt.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic