18505Re: [Hybrid] Morning Sci-Fi

  • Phil Stewart
    Feb 24, 2004
      On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, G3K wrote:
      > I still think I am the only person on this list who really, really
      > _loves_ "Out Of The Dark". I wake up to that song almost every morning.
      > (That's partly cos I always forget to take Morning Sci-Fi out of my
      > alarm clock, but whatever.) The remixes for that would be INSANE.

      I too cannot get enough of it. Out Of The Dark is definitely the killer
      track of the album, although not quite making it to the position of
      favourite. I would be interested to see whether or not remixes could
      better it. though - I don't think they would but could certainly spawn
      some beasty tracks for the dancefloor.

      --
      From Phil
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic