18386Re: [Hybrid] OT: adam freeland to be there (WMC)

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Feb 16, 2004
      as far as i know, kevens is only performing at the ultra music festival, which is scheduled for march 6th. no set times as of yet but he said that a few days prior to the event, the times will be posted on his website, which i believe is www.kevens.com

      i think this is the only performance i give a s*** about seeing, other than a few others that are usually smaller shows. junkie xl rocks the house, and its really a shame that hybrid arent performing. so who knows what the whole hybrid fan crew will be doing. i'll be dancing!

      I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a couple
      of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.

      Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts of
      praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.

      Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
      members will be attending?

      Thanks in advance

      Darren
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic