18378Re: [Hybrid] OT: adam freeland to be there (WMC)

  • mindphlux345
    Feb 15, 2004
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Erik" <dj_exotic_e2000@y...> wrote:
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
      > > Dont forget Kevens, whom, by far, puts on the best live
      > >performance, EVER!
      >
      > I opend up for kevens he does heve a great show, i love the whole
      > matrix look, truly talented performer and good person....
      > peace,,Exotic Ec

      Hello,

      I notice I haven't been much of a contributor, but I do have a couple
      of questions based on previous posts, If you don't mind.

      Where are Adam Freeland and Kevens playing at WMC? I saw the posts of
      praise for Kevens, but didn't get around to any dates for WMC.

      Are there any parties that a large conglomerate of Hybrid group
      members will be attending?

      Thanks in advance

      Darren
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic