18358Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid heard on TV show "rides"

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Feb 12, 2004
      well I beg to differ with you on two point.

      1) I do believe Mike Chris etc ARE concerned with chart sucess because it is a money
      making venture and

      2) I do NOT believe Mike and Chris would become too possed with with making money.

      they are driven...now...and I dont believe that would change much WHEN they become
      more mainstream/accepted.

      Come on..they are very down to earth (esp Chris) and I KNOW THAT THEY WOULD NEVER,
      DID I SAY NEVER, I MEANT NEV-ER...MAKE CHEAPLY MANUFACTURED MUSIC.

      Chaz

      not to be rude, but have you ever met them?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Wilson" <jwilson1500@h...> wrote:
      > I beg to differ I beleive that if Hybrid were to get into mainstream it
      > would ruin their sound, they would become to possessed (dont care if i spelt
      > it wrong) with making money and start producing cheaply manufactured
      > commercial dance music like you see in the charts every week (take the
      > present no.1 for example), as opposed to now as they're continuing to make
      > stylish music without worrying about chart success. Lets face it chart music
      > nowaday is awful, would we really want hybrid to be amongst the likes of
      > Gareth Gates etc.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic