18326Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid heard on TV show "rides"

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Feb 9, 2004
      looks like people disagree with you there Paul.

      any exposure to new people is good exposure if the music is quality...like Hybrid...

      THEY DESERVE THE EXPOSUE/REVENUE THAT COME WITH THIER HARD WORK. It
      certainly DOSESNT cheapen it...
      Chaz

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Dixon" <groovology@n...> wrote:
      > Why on Earth do most people think Hybrid needs to be "out there"?
      >
      > I can think of a better way to "cheapen" that Hybrid sound than to
      > use it for getting ratings for the television medium.
      >
      > Better would be to approch Hybrid to do the soundtrack especially
      > for the programme.
      >
      > The publishing company needs to be ditched/shot/burried-alive/put in
      > acid/locked-up and the key thrown away*
      >
      > *delete as appropirate.
      >
      > And yes, I do have a chip on my shoulder about this.
      >

      > >I was watching Rides on TLC....the learning channel here in US..and the
      > >finakl segment when they were racing the ride they had created around the
      > >race track to Hybrids "we are in control"...
      > >
      > >obviously some prodcuder somewhere "gets it"...about Hybrid needing to be
      > >out there.
      > >
      > >I think it was the early release version I stumbled across because it had no
      > >vocals...
      > >
      > >chaz
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic