18326Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid heard on TV show "rides"

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Feb 9 9:29 AM
      looks like people disagree with you there Paul.

      any exposure to new people is good exposure if the music is quality...like Hybrid...

      THEY DESERVE THE EXPOSUE/REVENUE THAT COME WITH THIER HARD WORK. It
      certainly DOSESNT cheapen it...
      Chaz

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Dixon" <groovology@n...> wrote:
      > Why on Earth do most people think Hybrid needs to be "out there"?
      >
      > I can think of a better way to "cheapen" that Hybrid sound than to
      > use it for getting ratings for the television medium.
      >
      > Better would be to approch Hybrid to do the soundtrack especially
      > for the programme.
      >
      > The publishing company needs to be ditched/shot/burried-alive/put in
      > acid/locked-up and the key thrown away*
      >
      > *delete as appropirate.
      >
      > And yes, I do have a chip on my shoulder about this.
      >

      > >I was watching Rides on TLC....the learning channel here in US..and the
      > >finakl segment when they were racing the ride they had created around the
      > >race track to Hybrids "we are in control"...
      > >
      > >obviously some prodcuder somewhere "gets it"...about Hybrid needing to be
      > >out there.
      > >
      > >I think it was the early release version I stumbled across because it had no
      > >vocals...
      > >
      > >chaz
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic