17188New Hybrid MP3's up! Lots of rarities!

  • Drew Ressler
    Nov 11 9:59 AM
      Woohoo, Distinctive added a bunch of new Hybrid MP3's to thier website, along with the release of the new WOW Single!

      Adeva - Don't Think About It (Hybrid Mix)
      Ayumi Hamasaki - Hybrid Remix [Probably Teddy Bear - Hybrid Club Mix]
      Hybrid - Snyper (High Velocity Mix) [Assuming its the same as the 7:53 "Edit" on the Y3K CD]
      Hybrid - Kill City [Yes, this is the slower Vinyl-Only one!]
      Hybrid - Burnin' (Breakbeat Mix) [From the Y4K LP!]
      Hybrid - Groovology
      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Burning Breakbeat Mix)
      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Club Mix)
      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Full Journey Mix)
      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Charging Piano Mix)
      Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love (Hybrid's Gradual Dub) [Never heard of it before! Unreleased?]
      Hyper Go-Go - High '96 (Hybrid Dub)
      Hyper Go-Go & Adeva - Do Watcha Do (Hybrid Remix)
      Kevin Aviance - Din Da Da (Hybrid Remix)

      I just bought everything from the Kill City to the last Fall Out Of Love track listed above...this should tide me over until the
      next batch of rarites :P

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic