17146Re: [Hybrid] Semi-OT: Way out West Mix, Live on Radio 1 (Annie Nightingale)

  • vinnie970
    Nov 10, 2003
      All that's understandable...I wish I could help in some way with the
      bandwith area but I doubt the host @ wowest.cc would like it if I
      made it available for download. ;) I'm not sure about all the legal
      issues concerning that, either. It's something I may consider.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
      > Hey now, I do like WOW and I would like to host their mixes. If I
      > one, I would want to host them all, and I assume they have a lot of
      > radio shows in addition to live sets.
      > But I think I need to figure out the bandwidth situation first.
      > month I did 701 GB and my limit is 700. I'll need to get a 2nd
      > or restrict the number of downloads, which may or may not even work
      > the site gets more popular. I saw a micropayment article on
      > the other day, and I wonder if that (a few cents per download?)
      would be
      > feasable to help pay for the 2nd server. Any extra could be
      donated to
      > the artists or something. However by doing that, I'd probably
      > away a lot of people, would would reduce the bandwidth anyway.
      There is
      > no good solution I'm afraid. :(
      > -Andy
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic