17123Re: Semi-OT: Way out West Mix, Live on Radio 1 (Annie Nightingale)

  • vinnie970
    Nov 10, 2003
      There's also a Tribal Gathering Live PA from '97.

      Those Jody mixes you listed actual retail cd's available for
      purchase, so I don't think those can be considered for inclusion! But
      there are a good handful of recorded Jody sets as well.

      The main reason Andy stated that he couldn't host any wow stuff as
      well was related to bandwidth issues.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "s_lobo_2" <simonl@o...> wrote:
      > FYI Andy, there are actually only a few WOW sets available, so you
      > won't have too much hosting to do:
      >
      > Way Out West:
      >
      > Live @ GateCrasher Sydney - JJJ Mixup (01.12.2001)
      > Live Mix @ Galaxy (16.03.2002)
      >
      > I think these are actually the only two WOW 'live' sets available,
      is
      > that right Vinnie? Of course there are quite a few more Jody
      > Wisternoff and Nick Warren sets out there, I only have a couple:
      >
      > Nick Warren:
      >
      > Essential Mix @ Warehouse
      > Live @ Screen, Helsinki 24.11.2002
      >
      > Jody Wisternoff: