17112Semi-OT: Way out West Mix, Live on Radio 1 (Annie Nightingale)

  • vinnie970
    Nov 10, 2003

      00:00 WOW vs. Ulrich Schnauss (unconfirmed) - ?
      06:44 WOW - Mofo (Soundscape Mix)
      09:27 WOW - ?
      13:35 ID - ID
      20:15 Depeche Mode - Halo (Austin Leeds & Christian J Mix)
      26:13 ID - ID
      35:57 Massive Attack vs. Hybrid - Dissolved Girl (bootleg)
      45:42 WOW - ?
      52:02 ID (Holden?) - ?

      The magic track for you guys is #7. :) It's a mash-up of Massive
      Attack's "Dissolved Girl" with the Hybrid Instrumental Remix
      of "Teddy Bear" by Ayumi Hamasaki (compiled/arranged by Hybrid of
      course). Not the highlight of the set for me, obviously but
      interesting, nonetheless. ;) Andy, I know you don't like WOW mixes
      but I'm sure you have at least one more incentive to post this one to
      Hybridized as an exception, right? I realize the site's bandwidth is
      prioritized for Dunne/Hybrid/NuBreed, so this is probably only
      considered worthy of a p2p download... Also, correct me if I'm wrong
      but has this bootleg been featured anywhere prior? The offer's open
      either way. :P
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic