16271CD / DVD Credits (was: re: Hybridized)

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Sep 18, 2003
      You're on there Andy :)

      I can't remember whether you're in the links section of the DVD.
      Hybrid-group.com is, but my memory fails me as to any more. Check it
      as you might be...

      There's also a thank you to this list in the credits for the
      Interviews on the DVD and a thank you to everyone in the "Hybrid
      would like to thank section" of the CD sleeve. Read it - I'm sure it
      will amuse you all.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Andy Grundman <andy@h...> wrote:
      > Really?? That's awesome, I know I got a link from their website
      but
      > getting in the sleeve is much better. :)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic