15608RE: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Eargasm Mixed vs Unmixed

  • twiceblessedman
    Aug 5, 2003
      Then I must have a rarity, because the import Eargasm
      copy I picked up a Newbury Comics in Boston MA is
      definately unmixed. There are spaces between the
      tracks just like a regular album. Perhaps it was a
      recording/production glitch, but I feel blessed
      because it allows me to fool around with their album's
      track for CDDJing purposes.

      --- Drew Ressler <rukes@...> wrote:
      > I hate to tell you, but Eargasm is mixed also. So
      > Plump Night Out IS thier debut.
      >
      > Besides, if people went by if an album is unmixed or
      > not, that would mean Hybrid would still not have a
      > debut album :)
      >
      > --Rukes
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic