15606OT: Layo & Bushwacka (was: re: OT: Great New Releases)

  • Drew Ressler
    Aug 5, 2003
      > Oh...and what are Layo & Bushwacka up to at the moment...I love
      > Nightworks, but need something new from them now.

      They did the single for Shinging Through off of Night Works. Of course, just like Love Story, they renamed the track to "Its Up To
      You (Shining Through)", since they added vocals to it. I THINK it comes out this month.

      Then, a 2 CD mix album of thier favorite tracks called "All Night Long" coming out in October-ish.

      So nothing really new for a while :(

      --Rukes
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic