15603RE: [Hybrid] Re: OT: Great New Releases

  • Drew Ressler
    Aug 5, 2003
      I hate to tell you, but Eargasm is mixed also. So Plump Night Out IS thier debut.

      Besides, if people went by if an album is unmixed or not, that would mean Hybrid would still not have a debut album :)

      --Rukes

      > Plump Night Out was more a debut DJ mix of their
      > tracks and a few remixes they've done, where as
      > Eargasm is a debut album of unmixed tracks......
      >

      > > Do you mean you're impressed with Eargasm or Plump
      > > Night Out...or
      > > both? :)
      > >
      > > (or does Plump Night Out not count as their debut,
      > > as it had 8 of their own tracks and 4 remixes by
      > > them...?)
      > >
      > > Ally
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic