15581Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid in Finland

  • nackes@saunalahti.fi
    Aug 4, 2003
      I was dancing to this the whole set :)
      Little disapointed, because it was just Mike who was playing, but that
      was a minor disapointment...

      Drank 8 vodka-RedBull Drinks and 3,5 Litre water during the set :) I was
      soaking wet.

      Heard the new version of Kill City, allso one of my favorite tracks:
      Radiohead - Everything in it's right place ( Hybrid Remix)
      Loads of new breaks, but nothing from the new album.

      Tons of fun :)

      /Winnie

      > A friend of mine saw the DJSet at the Helsinki festival this saturday and
      > was very pleased although he really wanted to see a live set...
      >
      > Did anyone else see it? Antti? :)
      >
      > /Magnus
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic