15550OT: Eargasm (was: re: Hybrid, I'm sorry)

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Jul 31, 2003
      > The Plumps and BLIM albums have yet to grow on me, and may not
      > get much attention from me for a while.

      Same for me for the Plumps album. I've always loved 90% of their
      tracks...lots of fun and bounciness. Eargasm seems like it's missing
      something though....it feels a bit flat and lifeless, like they're
      not really sure what to do with the direction. Having said said, it
      might grow on me...I did find myself singing 'Morning Sun' earlier

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic