15550OT: Eargasm (was: re: Hybrid, I'm sorry)

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Jul 31, 2003
      > The Plumps and BLIM albums have yet to grow on me, and may not
      > get much attention from me for a while.

      Same for me for the Plumps album. I've always loved 90% of their
      tracks...lots of fun and bounciness. Eargasm seems like it's missing
      something though....it feels a bit flat and lifeless, like they're
      not really sure what to do with the direction. Having said said, it
      might grow on me...I did find myself singing 'Morning Sun' earlier
      today.