12435RE: [Hybrid] Dan F (was: re: Burufunk is the new Hybrid)

  • Nick Bower
    Feb 27, 2003
      I'm a big fan of the Habib sound - they can do no wrong as far as I'm
      concerned. (Stisch is a particular fave of mine). However I must have
      had a memory lapse as Dan F's label is Disuye and not Sound of Habib -
      (doh!)...although he has mixed tracks for artists on that label a few

      (with a dodgy memory)

      >I picked up Dan F - you weirdo last week, only checked it out cause of
      the label Sound of Habib...must say i really love >the stuff that this
      label bring out. Definitely cool!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic