122Re: Experiment IV and the poll

  • Matthew Craig
    Mar 29, 2000
      I agree, Experiment IV should have been included in the running.
      I don't know if I would have listed it as my favorite, but it would
      be in the running. Burnin' is another song I might have chosen had
      it been an option.

      I think its strange how polarize people are on the song. I'm not
      really bombarded by "Dance" tunes here in the US so I might not have
      the same perspective as some of you. I think its very well-sung with
      excellent production. The lyrics seemed a little silly at first but
      you get used to them quickly. Any thoughts on Experiment IV from
      others?

      --Matthew Craig (Flashpoint)
      mcraig@...
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic