11235Re: [Hybrid] Massive Attack "100th Window"

  • Russell Vint
    Jan 6, 2003
      Isn't 5.1 rubbish for music though? I thought it was only good for movies, I
      always found that it centralises the vocals too much and messes it all up,
      on Pro logic anyway... I suppose it depends on what they do with the
      technology, I've never really heard 5.1 music (except in films) so I'm a
      bit aprehensive :)

      Russ

      > There will be a video made for every single track on the album which will
      also then appear as a DVD. There is also talk of a 5.1 mix
      > of the album in a double pack with lots of different films and animations
      as well as a stripped back light show concept.

      > --Rukes
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic