110Experiment IV

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Jan 9, 2000
      Well , I just listened to Experiment IV for the first time.

      I am so disappointed.

      It gives me great pain to say that - I love Hybrid!

      The actual music is OK (nice intro) - but her voice is VERY unsuited to
      Hybrid's music. She makes the tune sound like any other dance tune, and not
      a particular good one! She's trying far too hard, and sounds too old.

      In my opinion, that is the worst Hybrid song I've heard yet....just beating
      the French one off the album (I can never remember it's name).

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic