1087Re: Hybrid on BeatFreq

  • Jonathan Kim-Reuter
    Dec 2, 2000
      On recording the show: I just use Soundforge .wav editing/recording
      software (although I'm sure many other .wav editing/recording
      software will do...Soundforge is just very good), prepare as if I was
      about to record a music source, and then activate the real audio
      link. Usually I get about 5-6 sec of buffering silence and then the
      music starts. At that time, actually a little before, I start
      recording. The real audio source is "captured" as a line-in music
      file, played through the pcs soundcard, in .wav format. It is very
      easy to do, even if the real audio source stalls for net traffic and
      then resumes, you can just go into the .wav file once finished and
      delete the recorded silence.

      If you need additional info, contact me offlist. Maybe I can even
      supply some of the software....it's the holidays you know.

      Regards,

      Jonathan

      p.s. whoever gets a t1 connection recording, drop me a line.

      --- In HybridUK@egroups.com, "David Pauls" <dpauls@u...> wrote:
      > Im gonna encode it on the T1 300k connection ... will let you guys
      know when
      > i get it done ...
      >
      > Regards,
      > David Pauls