10093Re: [Hybrid] andy page, phil k and nubreed

  • maksidrom
    Oct 10, 2002
      Farmatronic were Andy Page and longtime Sasha engineer Gaetan
      Schurrer (aka Naughty G). I know they did remixes of Miro, 3
      Drives "Greece 2000" and reportedly Virus "Hypnotise". I read an
      interview with Andy Page in which he mentioned that he and Naughty G
      were working on a debut single, but I don't known if it was released.

      cheers,
      maksidrom

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
      > How many Farmatronic releases are there anyway? That's a Andy Page
      project,
      > right?
      >
      > -antti
      >
      > > Hmmm, some interesting tracks there....especially the Nubreed and
      > > Farmatronic stuff. Miro - Paradise is a big old fave of mine and
      I was
      > > only thinking the other day how good it would be to hear some new
      > > mixes:)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic