[Tran Quang Hung]: Dear Mr Antreas, thank you for the right question. I wish to find a configuration with the same construction as three above problems. Forxpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle and A'B'C' the pedal triangle of a point P. Denote: Nab, Nac = the NPC centers of PA'B, PA'C, resp. Na = the NPC center of ANabNac Nbc,xpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle and A'B'C' the pedal triange of a point P. Denote: Nab, Nac = the NPC centers of PA'B, PA'C, resp. Na = the NPC center of ANabNac Nbc,xpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.