... circumcenter of triangles BPC,CPA,APB. >Let A',B',C' be midpoints of AOa,BOb,COc then NPC center of A'B'C' lies on Euler line of ABC. Denote Np = the NPCxpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle, P a point and PaPbPc the circumcevian triangle of P. Let A',B',C' be the midpoints of APa, BPb, CPc, resp, Which is the locus of the NPCxpolakis
... Very nice problem dear Mr αντρέας. I have found a general problem Using dilation, I rewrite your problem as Let ABC be a triangle with circumcenterxpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.