Let ABC be a triangle and A'B'C' the orthic triangle Denote: Ba, Ca = the reflections of B, C in A', resp. Cb, Ab = the reflections of C, A in B', resp. Ac, Bcxpolakis
On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Antreas Hatzipolakis wrote: Let ABC be a triangle, P a point and A'B'C' the pedal triangle of P. ...xpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle, P a point and A'B'C' the pedal triangle of P. Denote: Ab, Ac = the reflections of A' in PB', PC', resp. Ha = the orthocenter of A'AbAcxpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.