Let ABC be a triangle and P a point. Denote: Ba, Ca = the orthogonal projections of B,C on AP, resp. Similarly Cb, Ab and Ac, Bc. Bab = the orthogonalxpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle and P,P* two isogonal conjugate points. Denote: A' = (Perpendicular to AP at P) /\ (Perpendicular to AP* at P*) Similarly B', C' Which isxpolakis
[APH]: Let ABC be a triangle and P a point. Denote: Na, Nb, Nc = the NPC centers of PBC, PCA, PAB, resp. N1, N2,N3 = the NPC centers of NNbNc, NNcNa, NNaNb,xpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.