Definition: Let ABC be a triangle and L a line. Denote: La, Lb, Lc = the reflections of L in BC, CA, AB, resp. A*B*C* = the triangle bounded by La, Lb, Lc. Itxpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle and A1B1C1, A2B2C2 the pedal triangles of H,O, resp. Denote: A3B3C3 = the pedal triangle of H wrt triangle A1B1C1 A', B', C' = points onxpolakis
Special case of Hyacinthos #25846 P = O : Let ABC be a triangle and A'B'C'xpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.