Let ABC be a triangle and P a point. Denote: Na, Nb, Nc = the NPC centers of PBC, PCA, PAB, resp. Which is the locus of P such that the centroid of NaNbNc liesxpolakis
[APH]: Let ABC be a triangle. Denote: Na, Nb, Nc = the NPC centers of IBC, ICA, IAB, resp. N1, N2, N3 = the reflections of I in Na,Nb, Nc, resp. Ni, Nii, Niiixpolakis
Let ABC be a triangle and P a point. Denote: Na, Nb, Nc = the NPC centers of PBC, PCA, PAB, resp. A'B'C' = the medial triangle of NaNbNc. The perpendicularsxpolakis
Continued in ANOPOLIS List :
- Dec 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.