length sum of diagonals

  • yagcimustafa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      easy but i think i know smth wrong about it..could you please explain
      the three occasions in the question...
      four lengths of sides of a quadrilateral are given as a,b,c,d... what
      is the sum of the lengths of two diagonals (e+f) when the
      quadrilateral is
      i) convex
      ii)concave
      iii)cross
      how does it differ?
      thanx a lot...
    • yagcimustafa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In Hyacinthos@y..., "yagcimustafa" <yagcimustafa@y...> wrote:
        > easy but i think i know smth wrong about it..could you please
        explain
        > the three occasions in the question...
        > four lengths of sides of a quadrilateral are given as a,b,c,d...
        what
        > is the sum of the lengths of two diagonals (e+f) when the
        > quadrilateral is
        > i) convex
        > ii)concave
        > iii)cross
        > how does it differ?
        > thanx a lot...

        of course we cannot find what the sum of the diagonals is...but i
        meant: what interval can we talk about? you can explain it by numbers
        without using a,b,c,d if you wish...