Re: [EMHL] Mir Publishing

  • Paul A. BLAGA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
      On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Alexandre Tessarollo wrote:
      The Mir Publishers does not exist anymore, as far as I know, but there is
      another publishing house which continues their work, EDitorial URSS. The
      home page is, as far as I remember, http://urss.ru

      They still have a lot of books from the former MIR.

      Paul Blaga

      > Does anybody knows about MIR publuishing? Do they have some kind of
      > home-page, some site where we can find their books or any indication?
      >
      > []'s
      >
      > A. Tessarollo
      >
      > PS: I know this message may be considered as an "off-topic" one. It's
      > just MIR has wonderful books about Maths and particulary about Geometry.
      > :-)

      Dr. Paul A. Blaga
      "Babes-Bolyai" University of Cluj-Napoca
      Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,
      Department of Pure Mathematics
      1, Kogalniceanu Street,
      3400 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
      e-mail: pablaga@...