Alexei's paper for FG

  • Kimberling, Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2001
      Dear Paul,

      You may recall that Alexei Myakishev has written an article in Russian, and
      that he and I are working on a translation into good English.

      I typed the good-English version in EXP, not LaTeX. As I need to learn
      LaTeX, I am willing to retype the paper as a part of my education.

      First, however, perhaps someone else should read the paper. It involves a
      bit of elementary physics and differential equations, all of which looks
      well done to me, but still, someone who knows physics well should take a
      look.

      Alexei wishes to dedicate the paper to Helen and also to thank me. I
      suggested that he write this in Russian sentence and that a short
      translation into English will follow. The two sentences, Russian (Cyrillic
      characters) and English, could be put on page 1. Please advise if this is
      okay.

      I'd like to FAX a copy of the good-English version to you on Monday. If
      this is agreeable, please send me your fax number.

      Thanks.
      Best regards,
      Clark