Re: [EMHL] NPC. locus.

  • rhutson2
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18, 2013
      My apologies. I misread Francisco Javier's post below. As he explained privately, he meant the difference:

      LOCUS = SEXTIC(Q014) - SEXTIC(S 4 S^2 x y z (x + y + z) (c^2 x y + b^2 x z + a^2 y z) )

      Question: does this locus contain any ETC centers or bicentric pairs besides X(13), X(14), and PU(5)? Are the circumcircle intercepts of line X(5)X(523) triangle centers or another bicentric pair?

      Randy