Re: [EMHL] loci of concentric isogonals

  • rhutson2
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
      Thanks, Bernard and Francisco!

      A couple of related problems:

      1. What is the locus of the circumcenters?

      2. Do ETC centers X(i) and X(j) exist such that X(i), X(j) and their
      isogonal conjugates (whether in ETC or not) are concyclic?

      Randy

      --- In Hyacinthos@yahoogroups.com, Bernard Gibert <bg42@...> wrote:

      > Dear Randy,
      >
      > > Given two fixed isogonal points, X and X', and two variable isogonal
      > > points, P and P', what is the locus of P such that X, X', P, P' are
      > > concyclic?
      > >
      > > Special cases: X,X' = G,K; O,H; 1st and 2nd Brocard points?
      >
      > I find a bicircular isogonal circum-sextic passing through the
      in/excenters, X, X', the intersections of (O) and the line XX', their
      isogonal conjugates at infinity.
      > A, B, C, X, X' are nodes.
      >
      > When X lies on (O), the sextic splits into (O), the line at infinity
      and the pK(X6, X). See

      > http://bernard.gibert.pagesperso-orange.fr/Tables/table17.html
      >
      > These sextics seem to be not very prolific in ETC centers, in
      particular your special cases.

      > There are 3 bicircular isogonal circum-sextics in CTC but none of them
      corresponds to this configuration.