Re: PEDAL, ANTIPEDAL CIRCLES

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 17, 2013
      We can naturally ask the same question for the NPCs of the same triangles ie

      Which is the locus of P such that the NPCs of the pedal triangle of P and
      the NPC of the antipedal triangle of P are tangent

      but probably the locus, if exists, is too complicated!!

      More simple becomes the locus, if we replace the pedal triangle's NPC with
      the NPC of the antipedal triangle of the isogonal conjugate of P,

      that is:

      Let ABC be a triangle and P, P* two isogonal conjugate points.
      Which is the locus of P such that the NPCs of the antipedal
      triangles of P and P* are tangent.

      I guess that the locus is McCay cubic +???????

      And if we replace the tangency of the circles with the orthogonal intersection,
      the locus will be Kjp + ???? ????

      Just some midnight thoughts!!! ..... :-)

      APH