Find the triangle when two of its centers are given

  • César Lozada
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Has anyone studied this problem?:

      Find the triangle when two of its centers are given.

      How to state it?

      Regards

      Cesar Lozada

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        I am not sure what study you want to do, but a triangle
        can be constructed (by euclidean way or not) if are given
        three unrelated elements of it (points,segments,angles)

        Or I did not understand your question?

        aph