Re: A question from Louis Rogliano

  • Francisco Javier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      For any P={u:v:w} the tangential triangle of the circumcevian triangle of P is perspective with ABC. The perspector is the isogonal conjugate of the point Q=(c^2 u v+b^2 u w-a^2 v w:c^2 u v-b^2 u w+a^2 v w:-c^2 u v+b^2 u w+a^2 v w). In the particular case of P=G, the perspector is Q=X25.

      Best regards,

      Francisco Javier.