Euclidean Geometry Journal

  • Sung Hyun Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Everyone,

      It's been a long time since I've written. I'd like to ask a question:

      Does anyone know of mathematical journals that treat classical/Euclidean
      geometry?

      The ones I already know of are Forum Geometricorum and Journal of Classical
      Geometry, but I'd like to know if anyone knows other journals.

      Thank you in advance.

      Regards,
      Sung Hyun