FW: Forum Geometricorum

  • forumgeom forumgeom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013
      The following paper has been published in Forum Geometricorum. It can be viewed at

      http://forumgeom.fau.edu/FG2013volume13/FG201302index.html

      The editors
      Forum Geometricorum
      Nikolaos Dergiades and Alexei Myakishev,
      A triad of circles tangent internally to the nine-point circle,
      Forum Geometricorum, 13 (2013) 7--10.

      Abstract. Given an acute triangle, we construct the three circles each tangent to two sides and to the nine point circle internally. We show that the centers of these three circles are collinear.