[EMHL] GENERALIZATION (Re: ANOTHER MORLEY TRIANGLE CONJECTURE.....)

  • Antreas
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2013
      Dear Nikos

      Thanks!!

      Using this Therorem we can find new Triangle centers, but with very
      complicated coordinates, I guess!
      A family of triangle equilateral triangles is Morley triangle and its homothetics. We have already discussed the case of the 1st Morley and Russel triangles. It will be interesting if the two centers we get are on the Euler line of the reference triangle (remarked by Frank Jackson, Hyacinthos #21354)

      APH