Richard L. "Rick" Parris

  • rhutson2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Dear friends,

      I received word recently of the passing of Richard L. "Rick" Parris in late October. Rick was a professor of Mathematics at Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, NH, and the founder of Peanut Software. One of his programs (all of which are free), Wingeom, has been my (almost) exclusive tool for exploring triangle geometry. Reviewing our email exchanges over the last four years, I am reminded of how helpful he has been, and very willing to incorporate suggestions into his software. He will be dearly missed.

      Best regards,
      Randy Hutson