trianguloscabri new edition of mars 2012

  • Ricardo Barroso
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      Dear Friends Hyacinthos:

      A new edition of the research journal Trianguloscabri, with three proposals:

      One dedicated to my students of the Faculty of Education of Sevilla University who have investigated a property using a pull or tug

      Kepler's triangle from the excellent book by Askew, M. and Ebbutt, S. (2010): Précis of Geometrie Petit à déguster. (pur curieux them voulent qui tout comprendre) In the Conquête Pythagorea spatiale: Geometrie dela l'ABC.

      A dual characterization of right triangles made ​​by the Spanish mathematician Juan Bosco Romero.

      All in

      http://personal.us.es/rbarroso/trianguloscabri/

      Best regards from Sevilla.

      Ricardo