Rest in Peace, Steve Jobs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think
      differently,
      bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do
      it.
      (U.S. President Barack Obama)

      After the afternoon with Socrates (*), have another one with Archimedes...

      Thank You, Steve !

      Antreas

      (*) I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.
      Steve Jobs in *Newsweek* (29 October 2001)

    • Francisco Javier
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        Antreas, I agree with you.

        Here is the speech of Steve Jobs at Stanford University, don't miss it!
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

        Here it is a version with subtitles in Spanish
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zlHAiddNUY

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
          On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Francisco Javier <garciacapitan@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Antreas, I agree with you.
          >
          > Here is the speech of Steve Jobs at Stanford University, don't miss it!
          > www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA
          >
          > Here it is a version with subtitles in Spanish
          > www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zlHAiddNUY

          ....... and here is translation of the text into Greek:

          http://www.insurancedaily.gr/blog/?p=31843

          aph