about paticular circle

  • yoonhaenghur
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 4:41 AM
      well we know the circle in triangle ABC
      which passes through point B, C and internally tangent to the incircle of the triangle ABC.(serbia tst 2009/ vietnam tst 2003/ korean mo 2010)

      is this circles (it can be 3) have the certain name???

      or could anyone tell me about another olympiad problems that deals with these circles ?
    • Angel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 8:19 AM
        On the circle which passes through point B, C (C, A or A,B) and internally tangent to the incircle (Spanish):

        http://webpages.ull.es/users/amontes/pdf/ejtr2486.pdf

        Angel Montesdeoca